ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Creditor’s rights (both in and out of bankruptcy courts)
- Contract disputes
- Commercial real estate disputes
When not practicing law, Heather also finds time in her busy schedule to volunteer. She is passionate about helping others with a particular focus on disadvantaged women and children. She has also served in a variety of roles with several organizations that include:
- Chair of multiple committees for Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Atlanta where she also completed the 2016 CREW leadership program
- Member of the Advisory Council for the Drake House in Roswell
- Member and past board member of the National Charity League
- Supporter of Atlanta Women’s Foundation and part of the Inspire Atlanta Program
Heather received her Juris Doctorate (J.D.), summa cum laude, from the South Texas College of Law in Houston. At the ceremony, she was also named Outstanding Senior in Law Enforcement and recipient of the David Donnelly Memorial Award in recognition of outstanding character, perseverance, and legal ability. She is also a graduate of George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, earning her Bachelor of Science Degree in Administration of Justice.
Heather is married with three children and is also a “dog mom” to a trio of Japanese Chin dogs.
- Business Law
- Business & Commercial Law