Protecting The Rights Of Creditors In Bankruptcy
When a debtor files for bankruptcy, it is understandable to be concerned about protecting your financial interests. Brown Law, LLC, in Roswell, Georgia, has a strong record of successfully protecting the financial interests of commercial landlords, bank mortgagees and businesses facing financial losses in personal and Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings.
Knowing The Bankruptcy Code
If you are a commercial landlord, bank mortgagee or business with credit extended to customers in Fulton County, Cobb County or anywhere in the Atlanta metropolitan area, you have substantial rights under the bankruptcy code. But you have to know how to cost-effectively asset those rights.
I have nearly 20 years of legal experience, with a substantial portion of that working with the bankruptcy code. As your lawyer, I understand how the code works and I will aggressively use creative strategies and the available legal tools to protect your financial interests.
My services to protect creditors’ rights include:
- Representation at 341 creditors’ rights hearings
- Filing motions to compel payment of arrears
- Fraudulent conveyance actions
- Breach of financial contract litigation
- Filing proofs of claim to prevent discharge of debt
- Avoidance actions
- Lifting automatic stays of collections actions
- Liens and garnishment judgments
- Foreclosure litigation
- Loan workouts
My clients include:
- Banks and mortgage lenders
- Commercial property owners, landlords
- Land developers
- Construction contractors and subcontractors
- Privately held businesses
- Corporations seeking local outside counsel
Contact Me Today
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.